Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,489 (3,689,276 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)