Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04063 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,428 (4,268,968 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)