Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.635 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,652 (R 25,381) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)