Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08398 INR / RWF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,077 (1,715,571 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)