Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08178 INR / RWF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,782 (1,672,609 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)