Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,508 (Taka 73,555) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)