Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,055 (Taka 82,377) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)