Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.581 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨58,512 (7,718 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)