Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.215 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨58,802 (8,150 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)