Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨46,423 (18,442₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)