Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.463 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,766 (20,614₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)