Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.595 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨40,859 (15,748₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)