Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.619 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨59,349 (22,661₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)