Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨62,577 (6,371 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)