Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.521 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨65,856 (6,259 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)