Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨45,532 (4,680 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)