Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.637 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨63,945 (6,011 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)