Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨52,872 (21,243₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)