Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 893 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.653 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,776 (30,074₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)