Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨58,432 (23,824₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)