Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 79%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 INR / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)