Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 825 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨52,715 (21,992₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)