Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.490 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨41,583 (16,703₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)