Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 833 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,680 (﷼ 33,035,860) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)