Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,556 (23,037₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)