Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,096 (руб 78,620) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (40 minutes ago)