Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22837 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,541 (479,670 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)