Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.179 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,443 (4,275TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)