Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,700 (4,490TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)