Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,660 (¥158,633) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)