Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,485 (€1,548) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)