Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,666 (€1,639) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)