Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,395 (€1,571) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)