Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,741 (¥100,940) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)