Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,707 (€983) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)