Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,043 (€1,747) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)