Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.927 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,715 (40,218 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)