Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05501 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,418 (1,352,745 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)