Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨51,581 (925,942 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)