Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,540 (69,191 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 3 hours ago)