Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,137 (104,237 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (39 minutes ago)