Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,846 (68,345 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)