Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,364 (﷼ 55,915,349) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)