Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,722 (395,150 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)