Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19656 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,990 (284,845 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)