Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20029 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,406 (276,631 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)