Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12329 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,281 (813,367 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)