Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25460 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,812 (270,278 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)