Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22800 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,367 (405,110 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)