Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,775 (74,980 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)