Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,513 (73,844 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)