Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.260 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,356 (51,931 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)