Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,527 (36,735 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)