Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,924 (72,412 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)