Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,809 (58,982 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)