Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,534 (30,121 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (41 minutes ago)