Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,358 (47,677 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (44 minutes ago)