Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,482 (47,601 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)