Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21686 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,061 (350,742 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)