Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45345 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,389 (186,105 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)