Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42355 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,442 (187,564 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)