Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42088 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,564 (146,273 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)