Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,741 (¥223,774) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)