Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,709 (¥286,820) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ondo costs 3.17 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 200,981 kn (about 1 hour ago)