Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,899 (¥298,686) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Thessaloniki costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Perth costs AU$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)