Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,802 (¥300,422) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Barquisimeto costs Bs 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lille costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)