Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,040 (¥319,730) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)