Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,979 (¥230,161) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)