Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,842 (¥307,438) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £18,277 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Qinhuangdao costs 元1.00 (about 1 hour ago)