Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,951 (¥191,678) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (43 minutes ago)