Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.615 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,396 (RM5,381) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)