Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01832 INR / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,042 (5,624,044 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)