Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01948 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,734 (7,174,034 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)