Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨45,227 (17,284₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)