Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42726 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,930 (151,969 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)