Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,565 (€1,922) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)