Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,098 (€2,120) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)