Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,235 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)