Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,360 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)