Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.398 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,152 (3,704TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)