Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.945 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,105 (3,628TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (26 minutes ago)