Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 727 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.899 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,023 (3,966TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (24 minutes ago)