Cost of living comparison between Kaduna, Nigeria and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21888 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,400 (344,485 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)