Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18997 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,402 (286,369 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)