Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 INR / AFN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,582 (176,574 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)