Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 202% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,207 (€3,475) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)