Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,644 (R$ 7,335) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)