Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.855 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 217% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,570 (﷼ 13,305) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)