Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49785 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,752 (154,168 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)