Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨33,247 (60,270 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)