Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,250 (192,633 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)