Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 INR / SSP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 56% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨36,123 (36,260 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)