Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,023 (RD$ 66,727) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)