Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.295 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,510 (RM8,991) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)