Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.974 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,069 (RM6,082) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)