Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.164 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,274 (RM5,900) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)