Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.030 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,230 (RM8,332) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)