Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 929 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,488 (R$ 5,934) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (36 minutes ago)