Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,699 (R$ 8,247) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)