Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,616 (R$ 8,277) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)