Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,780 (﷼ 9,026) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)