Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,187 (元8,214) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (36 minutes ago)