Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05962 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,715 (₩1,655,612) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)