Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,385 (₩1,611,750) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)