Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,968 (₩1,543,508) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)