Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06084 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,206 (₩1,762,106) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)