Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,319 (元10,105) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)