Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,094 (元5,230) in Jilin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)